Japanese style linen Noren curtains are the perfect choice if you are looking to cover your door, closet or windows with curtains which would retain their shape even after passing through them.
This linen curtain is made from two panels of soft prewashed 100% linen fabric which are connected at the top part, so it have a split in a middle for passage. As curtains comes in many colours and sizes, you will not have a problem finding the perfect one for your home.
If you need a different size please message us as we are open for the custom made items too.
- medium weight, soft, stonewashed linen fabric (205g/sq.m2);
- rod pocket hanging (2,5"/7 cm width);
- handmade by Linen Di;
- care: machine wash and machine dry gentle.
* Listing includes one curtain panel with the split.
* You can choose from 47 different colors.
* Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions. To have a perfect color match you can always order a linen samples. The listing for the samples is here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/531580363/set-of-28-colors-linen-fabric?ref=shop_home_active_74.
If you have some extra questions or wishes - do not hesitate to contact me in convo. We will do our best to fulfill your wishes!
Big thanks for visiting our shop!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jan 18, 2023
These curtains are great! Lovely fabric and perfect to hang in busy doorways where you want to hide a room without closing the door such as a laundry room.